Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Does Keano Drive a Tractor?

Breaking news hot off the press is that before Jim has even cleaned out his desk and turned in the keys to the Tractor, former Manchester United legend Roy Keane is about to accept an offer from Ipswich Town to return to the management ranks.

If you had asked me a couple of months ago I would have thought Portman Road would have been one of the most unlikely landing spots for Keano; if he ever decided to manage again. I'm not sure if it is still a likely destination, given that Jim was only shown the door this morning....but at the very least there seems to be plenty of smoke swirling around this storyline.


Much more to come...I'm sure.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DONT GIVE HIM THE SAME KEYS THAT JIM GOT I AM ON THE FENCE WITH THIS STILL NOT SURE WHAT THIS IRISH GIT HAS THE OTHER IRISH PLONKER THOUGHT HE HAD I WILL WAIT FOR THE PRESS RELASE AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY AND SEE HIS BACKROOM STAFF THEY NEED TO WANT TO BE AT ITFC AND NOT JUST A FOLLOWER OF THIS GUY. I WILL TELL YOU THIS I DID NOT LIKE HIM WHEN HE PLAYED AND WAS NOT OVERLY ECITED WHEN HE BECAME A MANAGER TIME WILL TELL AND SO WILL I ON WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE I NEED TO BE ON